This is the ISD1820 Recording Module Voice Board. It is a simple and convenient way to add voice recording and playback functionality to your project. You can operate the module either by using the three push-buttons on the board or by connecting it to any microcontroller.
The board has a built-in microphone and an 8 Ohm speaker jack. The ISD1820 chip can record a single voice message of up to 10 seconds and store it in its internal analog flash memory, which preserves the message even when the power is off.
The module also has header pins for easy interfacing with a microcontroller. You can control the playback of the message with just one digital pin. The module has buttons for recording, playing back the whole message, or playing back a part of the message.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single pass play function.
- Available single-chip control.
- This module can directly drive a small speaker 8 ohms 0.5W.
- Audio recording control mode: the key to control or microcontroller, IO has drawn the line of control.
- 1 x ISD1820 Recording Module Voice Board