HC-05 6 Pin Wireless Serial Bluetooth Module is a Bluetooth module for use with any microcontroller. It uses the UART protocol to make it easy to send and receive data wirelessly.
The HC-06 module is a slave only device. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with Bluetooth but it cannot connect to another slave-only device such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary such as the HC-05 version which can do both master and slave.
- HC‐05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. The HC-05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a Master or Slave configuration, making it a great solution for wireless communication.
- Typical ‐80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to 4dBm RF transmit power.
- 3.3 to 5 V I/O.
- PIO(Programmable Input/Output) control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector
- Embedded Projects.
- Industrial Applications.
- Computer and Portable Devices.
- GPS receiver.
- 1 x HC-05 6pin Bluetooth Module with Button