FlySky FS-R9B 2.4G 8CH Receiver is very low power consumption and high receiving sensitivity receiver. With extreme rigorous testing by engineers and studying the markets for years, FLYSKY AFHDS is now considered to be one of the best systems available in the market.
Its 2.4GHz is the standard of new generation radio system because it has a lot of advantages. Operating at 2.4 GHz puts the radio control out of the frequency range of any ‘noise’ generated by the other electronic components on your helicopters – such as the brushless motor, Electronic speed controller, Servos and any metal to metal noise – eliminating interference and glitching that can affect traditional frequency system.
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
- Plug bind plug into BAT, turn on plane/heli, the LED light should flash (make sure power is connected to RX via ESC)
- Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
- The light should go steady now
- Let go of bind button, turn off plane/heli, remove bind plug, turn off TX
- Turn on TX and then turn on plane/heli
- AFHDS –2.4GHz system
- SC port: PPM/i-BUS/S.BUS
- Channel delay is <15mS
- Low Power Consumption and high reliability
- Stable performance
- Certificate: CE, FCC
- Usage: suit for Fixed-wing copters, helicopters, etc
1 x FlySky FS-R9B 2.4G 8CH Receiver
1 x Bind Key
There are no reviews yet.