This is DSO138 2.4″ TFT Handheld Pocket-size Digital Oscilloscope Kit. This DSO138 digital oscilloscope kit adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen.
It’s easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
This boost converter is a great match for DSO138 oscilloscope kit. It can be connected directly to the DSO138 motherboard(not included), make DSO138 oscilloscope to be a portable oscilloscope for better use.
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as the ARM test development board.
- Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (the HOLD function).
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- 1 x DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit.
- 1 x Probe.