The Digi XBee3 2.4GHz ZB3.0 RP-SMA Female Antenna, Digi XBee3 modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs, and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed.
Digi XBee3 2.4GHz ZB3.0 RP-SMA Female Antenna offers a fully interoperable ecosystem covering all vertical markets including building automation, smart energy, digital health, intelligent lighting, and others. With Digi Remote Manager, Digi XBee3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform.
Built-in Digi TrustFence security, identity, and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. MicroPython and XCTU software tools simplify adding functionality, configuration, and testing.
The difference between XBee and XBee Pro is:
- XBee-PRO TH modules are slightly longer than regular XBees (except for TH XBee3 modules).
- XBee-PRO modules typically use more power.
- The XBee-PRO has a longer range than the XBee.
- The XBee-PRO typically has a higher MSRP.
- Serial Data Interface: Uart, Spi, I2c
- Configuration Method: API Or At Commands, Local Or Over-the-air (Ota)
- Frequency Band: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Form Factor: Micro, Through-hole, Surface Mount
- Interference: Immunity Dsss (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- Adc Inputs: (4) 10-bit Adc Inputs
- Digital I/o: 15
- Antenna Options:
- Through-hole: Pcb Antenna, U.fl Connector, RP-SMA Female Connector
- Smt: Rf Pad, Pcb Antenna, Or U.fl Connector
- Micro: U.fl Antenna, Rf Pad, Chip Antenna
- Operating Temperature -40º C To +85º C
- 1 x Digi XBee3 2.4 GHz ZB 3.0 RP-SMA Female Antenna.