This module is a DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi Output Voltage Conversion, also called a Buck Converter or a Step-Down Voltage Converter.
It can adjust the output of the power source/supply to match the power requirements of the load.
It is simple and versatile to use. It takes a 6V to 12V DC input and gives three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output that is directly connected to the DC input of the module.
It is ideal for providing auxiliary power for your electronic projects. Every DIY enthusiast should have some of these handy power supplies on their electronics workbench. They can also serve as multi-output fixed voltage DC power supplies in electronic device designs.
- Output power on/off switch
- Two rows of multiple pins for easy and convenient connection
- Red LED indicates when DC power is supplied and output is enabled.
- 3.3V DC with maximum current of 800mA
5.0V DC with maximum current of 800mA
12V DC (the 12V output is directly linked to the input, i.e. the output voltage matches the input voltage; for example, with 9VDC input, the output will be 9VDC)
Compact and handy module.
Dual-side plate design.
- 1 x DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi Output Voltage Conversion