This is the 50 rpm straight single shaft BO motor, which gives good torqueand rpm at lower operating voltages, It is the biggest advantage of these BO motors. Small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & light weight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement.
This BO motor is the low-cost geared DC Motor. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots. This BO motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. If you want to use this 200 rpm straight single shaft BO motor in your projects , for that you will need few essential
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
1 X Black Single-shaft DC3V-6V Smart Car Gear Motor Reduction Ratio 1:1203V No-load Speed 50RPM