Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, and lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to using the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide a well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- First you need to do Hardware setup. You need to make the connections as shown in the link .
- After hardware setup, it is time for Software setup. you need to install the kernel driver. You need to follow the commands given in this link .
- After installation of kernel driver, you need access and program the pivariety camera. You need to follow the commands given in this link .
- UAV/Drones/FPV camera
- Machine Vision
- Face Recognition
- Defect Detection
Note: Raspberry pi is not included in this kit you have to buy it separately.
- 16MP Sony IMX298 Exmor RS color sensor, up to 4640×[email protected] fps.
- Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance.
- Programmable focus control.
- Gstreamer support.
- Upcoming V4L2 support(Although the V4L2 interface is supported, only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support).
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
1 x Arducam 16MP IMX298 ISP Camera Module
1 x 150mm 22pin 1.0mm FPC cable
1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
There are no reviews yet.