ZBOTIC IS A TRUSTED E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
A VALUABLE PARTNER IN YOUR JOURNEY OF IDEATION
Technical Support and Embedded Engineer
We are hiring for EMBEDDED ENGINEER AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT Executive. This is an entry-level position & only suitable for Recent graduates/Freshers from Engineering streams, or Candidates with at-least 0 to 2 years of knowledge & experience into Embedded field.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build devices using Raspberry pi, Arduino or any other micro-controller-based systems.
- Working on the bug fixing and helping improve the hardware performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the technical efficiency.
- Providing technical assistance to clients through mails, answering queries or helping resolving any technical issues faced by client related to our products & services.
- Product Testing for various electronic products like sensors, drone parts, Development boards and so on.
Hardware Interfacing :
- Interfacing of LEDs, LCDs, Relays, 7 segments Display
- Interfacing of Stepper Motors, DC Motors
- Interfacing of IR Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, RF Modules, Sensors
- Interfacing Using I2C Protocol
- Interfacing of Bluetooth, WiFi,
- Microcontroller architecture and Interfacing
- Introduction to Microcontrollers & the Arduino Platform
- Applications & Scope of Embedded System in various industries.
Experience: 0-2 Years Knowledge and Experience in Embedded field.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication
- Diploma / Degree in Mechatronics
Skills Required: Basic Knowledge of C programming, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other development boards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹14,000.00 – ₹17,000.00 per month
Customer Service Executive (CSE)
A Customer Service Executive (CSE) plays a crucial role in providing an interface between the customers and the client company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities & duties of a Customer Service Executive (CSE) would be:
· To handle the customer queries and escalations systematically, providing them the best solutions.
· To handle the customer calls and tickets (emails).
· New customer addition and customer retention.
· Answer Customer/Client calls & queries professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints to provide a resolution.
· Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow-up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customers’/clients requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
We are looking for smart candidates having good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and are able to handle stress/work pressure well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or provide solution to the customer’s problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is required.
Qualification: Any Graduate or Under-Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0 to 2 Years (Customer Service Executive (CSE), CRM or Customer Support/Customer Care experienced preferred).
The major skills and competencies required in a candidate are:
· Good communications skills: English (Both verbal and written), Hindi & Marathi.
· Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle pressure.
· Basic Computer Knowledge.
Location: MIDC Bhosari, Pune.
Salary: ₹12,000 to ₹15,000 (In-hand) per month
Gender: Male/Female (Anyone can apply)
Job Type: Full-time (On Company Pay-roll).
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching different electronic components by reading their datasheets and designing a circuitry board based on the application
2. Talking to vendors and sourcing the components and printed boards
3. Creating and maintaining technical documentation 4. Researching about the coding ecosystem on relevant forums
5. Writing relevant codes using libraries
6. Documenting and committing the code on Git/Slack
7. Understanding the application and technical requirements for developing an electrical circuit based product
8. Researching about different electrical components (relays, transformers capacitors, etc.) available in the market and understanding the specs
9. Designing a mock of the product with all technical specifications using software applications
10. Sourcing and testing the components
Note: The intern will be guided and mentored in performing the allotted task, however, the intern is expected to showcase sufficient technical capabilities and zeal to take responsibility for the given task. Stipend is not a constrain for bright performers.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. are available for duration of 6 months
3. are from Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests •
Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend: INR 2000-5000 /month
Other perks: Certificate, Informal dress code
Skills required: Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems, Arduino, PCB Design, GitHub and Internet of Things (IoT)