Ultrasonic Ascii serial O/P Board is an amazing product that provides very short to long-range detection and ranging. Its compact size, higher range, and easy usability make it a handy sensor for distance measurement and mapping. The board can easily be interfaced to microcontrollers RX pin (USART). At every 50ms sensor transmits an ultrasonic burst and sends out an Ascii value of distance that corresponds to the time required for the burst echo to return to the sensor.
Naturally, robotics applications are very popular, but you’ll also find this product to be useful in security systems or as an infrared replacement if so desired. Since it is very stable, the “ECHO” Ultrasonic sensor module can be used for Micro mouse application instead of the IR sensor.
- Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- Accurate and Stable range of data
- Onboard ATMEGA8 high-performance microprocessor.
- With digital tube display.
- Data loss in Error zone eliminated
- Modulation at 40 kHz
- Mounting holes provided on the circuit board
- Automatically Triggered at every 50ms
- Ascii output format
- On-Board Burst LED Indicator shows measurement in progress
- 3-pin header makes it easy to connect using a servo extension cable, no soldering required
1x Ultrasonic Serial Board
NOTE: The ultrasonic sensor needs to purchase separately.