This is a Black Aluminum Heatsink for Raspberry Pi an aluminum heatsink kit used for cooling the chips on Raspberry Pi. Compared to other heatsinks, it has been attached with thermal adhesive tape, allowing the Raspberry Pi to cool more efficiently.
Besides, the installation is simple, what you need to do is to remove the heatsink protection and stick it on Raspberry Pi.
This heatsink has adhesive film on the back. It is very easy to mount it on the BGA chip. Just remove the protective film on the back of the heatsink and press it gently to the BGA chip. The heatsink will stick to the BGA chip and cool it.
First clean the surface of the required electronic components to ensure that not greasy free of debris, etc., to keep the surface dry, and then remove the back of the heat sink comes with the protective film, the fins carefully glued on top of the required cooling chips, slightly a few clicks ensure that the force evenly.
Note: The product is available in two different colors blue and black with the same dimensions we will ship it according to availability.
- Used for cooling the chips on Raspberry Pi
- The installation is simple
- It is very easy to mount it on the BGA chip
- Compatible with most Raspberry Pi cases
- Suitable for Auxiliary heat for Raspberry pi 2 model B/Raspberry Pi B+.
- Raspberry Pi B development boards and other electronic chips
1 x Ultra-thin Raspberry PI Routing Chip Radiator with Thermal Adhesive Size：30*40*5MM