The RFM69HW is a transceiver module capable of operation over a wide frequency range, including the
315,433,868 and 915MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set. The RFM69HW offers the unique advantage of programmable narrow-band and wide- band communication modes. The RFM69HW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation. Compliance ETSI and FCC regulations. In order to better use RFM69HW modules, this specification also involves a large number of the parameters and functions of its core chip RF69H’s,including those IC pins which are not leaded out. All of these can help customers gain a better understanding of the performance of RFM69HW modules, and enhance the application skills
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Wireless M-BUS.
- High Selectivity: 16-tap FIR Channel Filter.
- Constant RF performance over voltage range of module.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution: 61 Hz,
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations.
- Built-in Bit Synchronizer performing Clock Recovery.
- Incoming Sync Word Recognition.
- Automatic RF Sense with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine with: CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIFO.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- High Sensitivity: down: -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps.
- Dynamic Range RSSI: 115 dB+.
- FSK Bit rates: 300 kb/s.
- Low current: Rx: 16 mA.
- register retention: 100nA.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -18 dBm, IIP2 = +35 dBm,80.
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1dB.
- Operational temperature range: -20 to +70 °c.
- Load capacitance on digital ports: 25 pf.
- Supply voltage: (1.8V-2.4V 17dBm, 2.4V- 3.6V 20dBm)
- 1 x RF Module RFM69HW-915S2.