This is Pro Mini 5V/16MHz is a 3.3V Arduino running the 16MHz bootloader. Pro Mini ATMEGA328P comes without connectors. We recommend the first time Arduino users start with the Uno R3.
Its a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board.
The Pro Mini is a microcontroller board base on theATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable to provide USB power and communication to the board. The Pro Mini Arduino is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The pin layout is compatible with the Mini Arduino.
- ATmega328 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance).
- 100% Arduino compatible board.
- Max Output Current: 150mA.
- Over-current protected.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 0.8mm Thin PCB.
- USB connection off-board.
- Supports auto-reset.
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs.
- 1 x Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M Updated Version for Arduino