OV7670 Camera Module is a precise small size, high sensitive and low voltage CMOS image Sensor module for capturing and processing the image. It is based on OV7670 image sensor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution of 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma.
The OV7670 is a low cost image sensor DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 (“VGA”) resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB).
In addition, OmmiVision image sensor has been in application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- MODEL: OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6um x 3.6um;
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 6’C
- Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format;
- Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling; Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC;
- Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, and anti-blooming;
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction; Support image scaling; Lens shading correction;
- Flicker 50/60Hz auto-detection;
- Color saturation level auto adjust;
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust;
- De-noise level auto adjust
- High sensitivity for low light applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface, compatible with i2c interface
- 1 x OV7670 VGA CMOS Camera Image Sensor Module