The 700TVL 2.8mm Lens 90 Degree 1/4 CMOS Wide Angle FPV Camera PAL system for QAV210 QAV250 Quadcopter RC Racing is the next generation of FPV camera. Optimized for high-speed FPV flying, we have improved low light handling and cut down the latency below 1ms (glass to glass on PUTAI products). To make sure this camera can make its way onto every quad you own, it supports 7.5V to 13V input. This is not just a remake of similar cameras, everything from the PCB to the plastic case, have been optimized for FPV performance.
Designed specifically for aerial photography, the 9.5G 700TVL 2.8mm Lens 90 Degree 1/4 CMOS Wide Angle FPV Camera NTSC PAL captures crisp, clear flight footage in both pictures and videos. It is made of an incredibly light and small size without sacrificing its functionality. Built-in 1/4″ CMOS sensor provides stunning details. 90-degree wide-angle lens covers a broad range with little distortion.
- Format: PAL / NTSC
- Lens: 90° Wide-Angle 2.8mm
- System Standard: PAL / NTSC PAL ( H X V ): 512 x 582, NTSC ( H X V ): 542 x 492
- Electronic Shutter: PAL=1/50-1/100,000 second, NTSC=1/60-1/120,000 second
- Automatic Gain: On / Off
- Auto White Balance: On / Off
- Lens Mount: C / CS
- Maximum Humidity: 95%
- Suitable for: QAV 210 / 180 / 250 Fixed Wings & Multicopters
- “Zero” latency (less than 1ms end to end)
- 700 TVL – the highest possible resolution without adding additional latency
- Tuned both for day and night flying
- 2.8mm wide angle lens
- Lightweight plastic enclosure, matching popular older cameras for mounting compatibility