This is a high power, long range and easy to use RF wireless transceiver module based on the popular SI4463 IC. It works at the 433 MHz comes with an external spring antenna and can work in ranges upto 600 meters (requires stable power supply, low data rate and low surrounding interference with line of sight). This is one the cheapest and easiest modules to do wireless communications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controllers. Libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi which will make it easier for you to start using the wireless module. Use it to do bidirectional communication between devices. It has a standard Serial interface, which means you can directly interface this module to any microcontroller without the need for any external circuit. This RF transceiver is perfect to making wireless robots, home automation, wireless transmission of audio and video, etc.
There is MCU inside the module, and user don’t need to program the module separately, and all transparent transmission mode is only responsible for receiving and sending serial port data, so it is convenient to use. The module adopts multiple serial port transparent transmission modes, and user could select them by AT command according to use requirements. The average working current of three modes FU1, FU2 and FU3 in idle state is 80uA, 3.6mA an 16mA respectively, and the maximum working current is 100mA (in transmitting state).
- Long Range upto 600 meters outdoors with LoS
- Long-distance wireless transmission (600m in open space/baud rate 5,000bps in the air)
- Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 user selectable communication channels)
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 levels of power can be set)
- Three working modes, adapting to different application situations
- Built-in MCU, performing communication with external device through serial port
- Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps?default 9.6Kbps?
- Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
- Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40? to +85?
- Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
- Default range (open field test): About 600m (maximum communication distance adjustable reach 1000m, the baud rate is 5000bps)
- Default idle current: 16MA (In different working modes operating current is different)
- Operating frequency range: 433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 channels of communication
- Module support software upgrade
- Default factory settings: Mode FU3, baud rate is 9600bps, communication channels CH001 (433.4M)
- 1 x HC12 433Mhz 44382A Long Range Wireless RF Transceiver Module