The FlySky FS-i6S Remote Control 2.4G 10CH AFHDS Transmitter with FS-IA10B Receiver’s new-look design comes with some exciting new features. This radio incorporates a monochrome backlite LCD touchscreen making it easy to program and make changes in sunlight or at night.
There are two internal dual omnidirectional high gain antennas (for more reliability) built inside the frame so they can’t be damaged in transit. To help control your aircraft there are lots of programmable switches, buttons, and scroll wheels. Making them great for setting up flight modes and the scroll wheels could be used for controlling camera gimbals.
The Premium design and look make you feel the class of product and easy access to buttons in the right position and smooth operation and controls. All switches and scroll wheels are in easy reach and the adjustable length sticks can be set for comfortable use. There is a loop for attaching a neck strap and a phone/monitor holder mounting point. There is even a mini USB port for easy connection to your PC for updates or for connecting (via USB) to your favorite simulator programs.
Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems from accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
With all the features the FS-i6S offers it is one of the best radios available in this price Range..!
- Full touchscreen interface: More convenient and faster to control Bidirectional Communication
- Capable of sending and receiving data: Each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude, and many other types of sensors, servo calibration, and i-BUS Support.
- Multi-channel Hopping Frequency: This system’s width ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This is divided into 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Omni-directional Gain Antenna: The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
- Unique ID Recognition System: Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems from accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation.
- Low Power Consumption: The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one-tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
Receiver Pin Diagram
- Brand Name: FlySky
- Item Name: FS-i6s transmitter
- Channel: 10
- Model Type: Quadcopter
- Channel resolution: 4096 steps
- Low voltage warning: less than 4.2v
- ANT length: 26 x 2mm( dual antenna)
- Weight: 576g(With mobile Holder)
- Battery: 6v 1.5 AA x 4(not included)
- Size: 179 x 81 x 161mm
- Color: Silver
- Certificate: CE ,FCC
- RF specification:
- RF Range: 2.405 – 2.475GHz
- Bandwidth: 500khz
- RF Power: less than 20dBm
- RF mode: AFHDS 2A
- Modulation type: GFSK
- RX Sensibility: -105dBm
- Brand Name: Flysky
- Item Name: FS-IA10B Receiver
- Number of Channels: 10
- Suitable models: Airplane / glider / helicopter Health
- Frequency range :2.4-2 .48 GHz
- Number of newspapers: 160
- Transmitting power: not more than 20dBm
- Receiver sensitivity:-105dBm
- 2.4G modes: automatic frequency second generation digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna length: 26 mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Weight: 19.3 g
- Input power :4.0~6 .5 V DC
- Dimensions: 47 x 33.1 x 14.7 mm
- Color: Black
- Certification: CE0678, FCC
- i-BUS Interface: Yes
- Data acquisition interface: Yes
1 x FS-i6S Remote Control 2.4G 10CH AFHDS Transmitter
1 x FS-IA10B Receiver
1 x Detachable Mobile/Tablet Holder
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
There are no reviews yet.