When using a drone, a transmitter is one of the most important components. You can’t fly a multirotor without it because it uses radio signals to send commands wirelessly to a Radio Receiver, which is connected to an aircraft or multirotor that is being remotely controlled.
This is the FlySky FS-i6 2.4G 6CH PPM RC Transmitter With FS-iA6B Receiver. It is a great entry-level radio for those just starting in the field of drones flying.
Above all, you get a slim, modern radio transmitter that fits nicely in your hands and weighs just under 400 gm. It won’t test your arm stamina on those long flights. This radio is also really practical with a 3-position switch. It has two adjustable knobs for flight modes/ multiple flap positions.
You will get the new FS-iA6B receiver with this kit. This is a compact 6-channel receiver with a range exceeding 500m in addition. it comes with a dual antenna for excellent reception and interference rejection capabilities.
Each transmitter has a unique ID and so when binding; the receiver remembers this ID and accepts data from that transmitter only. This avoids picking up other transmitter signals and dramatically decreases inference and increases safety.
Flysky FS-i6 Specifications and Features :
- Entry-level 6 channel 2.4GHz radio with telemetry capability.
- Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches.
- Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons.
- Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail.
- 20 Model Memory.
- 8 Character Model Name.
- Trainer and charging ports.
- The backlight LCD screen displays real-time transmitter and receiver voltage.
- 4 Stick Mode Selectable.
- Mode 2.
- It comes with a receiver.
flysky fs-i6 Transmitter Specifications :
- Model Type: Glider/Heli/Airplane
- Band: 142
- 2.4ghz System: AFHDS 2A and AFHDS
- Code Type: GFSK
- DSC Port: PS2;
- Output: PPM
- Charger Port: No
- ANT length: 26mm*2(dual antenna)
- Online update: Yes
- Certificate: CE0678,FCC
- Model Memories: 20
- Channel Order: Aileron-CH1, Elevator-CH2, Throttle-CH3, Rudder-CH4, Ch 5 & 6 open to assignment to other functions.
FS-iA6B Receiver Specifications :
- Channel: 6.
- Frequency Range: 2.4055–2.475 GHz.
- Band Width Number: 140
- Transmitting Power: ≤ 20 dBm.
- RF Receiver Sensitivity: 105 dBm.
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system.
- Encoding: GFSK.
- Antenna Length : 2 x 26 mm (dual antenna).
- Input Power : 4.0 – 8.4 VDC (2A).
- Dimension : 47 x 26.2 x 15 mm
- Weight: 14.9 gm.
- Data Acquisition Interface: Yes.
- Model Type : Airplane / Glider / Helicopter.
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G.
Package Includes :
1 x FlySky FS-i6 2.4G 6CH PPM RC Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA6B receiver.
1x User Manual BookLet.
There are no reviews yet.