A momentary switch is a type of switch that only allows electric current to flow when it is pressed. It is commonly used in controller panels, push-button telephones, kitchen appliances, magnetic locks, and many other mechanical and electronic devices in homes and industries.
A push button is a simple example of a momentary switch. It is a metal or thermoplastic switch that provides easy access to the user. Electric circuits are designed to allow electricity to flow continuously through wires and components. However, some circuits are more useful when they can be turned on and off as needed.
A push-button switch is widely used as a control unit in various electric circuits, devices, and machines in homes and industries. The switch can activate or deactivate circuits, controlling loads such as contactors, motors, relays, etc. It is a push-on release-off type of switch.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of design, color and brand printed
- This push-button switch is ideal for your DIY projects.
- It has a momentary type that resets itself after being pressed.
- It also has a self-locking or latching feature that ensures stability.
- Moreover, it offers good electrical conductivity for reliable performance.
- It is easy to use and convenient to install.
1 x Blue R13-507 16MM 2PIN Momentary Round Cap Push Button Switch