This Arducam IMX477 High Quality motorized focus camera module integrates a motor that could be controlled by software for a smarter focus, and you will no longer focus the camera by screwing the lens with your bare hands. Instead, keyboard keys or OpenCV can be used to remotely control the focusing process of your HQ camera. Other than its motorized focus, it offers the same picture quality and camera controls as the Raspberry Pi High Quality camera. However, the Arducam High Quality Camera Modules do not require any hardware modifications to work with the and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX Platform.
- IMX477 motorized focus camera
- It is a Rolling shutter type
- Frame Rate: Due to Jetson Nano/Xavier NX hardware only supports 4K at 30fps h.264/h.265 encoding, you cannot use it for 4K at 60fps.
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 50°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Focus Distance 80mm to infinity
- Sensor Model: IMX477
- Shutter Type: Rolling shutter
- Sensor resolution: 4056 x 3040 pixels, 12.3MP
- Image Sensor Format: Type 1/2.3″
- Pixel Size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Mount: M12 mount
1 X Arducam 12MP IMX477 Motorized Focus High Quality Camera for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX with lens
1 X 300mm 15pin-22pin flex ribbon cable
There are no reviews yet.