As you may be aware, ESP32 boards are more popular than you might think, and AI THINKER is one of the leading manufacturers of development boards, has introduced a line of ESP32 boards. The most distinctive feature is that Ai Thinker is the only brand that produces official ESp32 boards.
One of the brands that make IoT modules and antennas is Ai Thinker. Because of the Bluetooth and wifi features, this board is gaining popularity due to its programmable and CAM properties, which allow it to be programmed and used in a compact manner.
Note: Product image may vary from the actual product.
ESP32-CAM is packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the backplane for quick production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT hardware terminals.
Zbotic is the official distributor of Ai-Thinker in India
- To use this module, you need to copy-paste the link given following in the Preference section of File Menu. Stable Link : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_index.json . After that, click on OK.
- Go to Tools->Boards->Boards Manager. Search ESP32. Install it.
- Now, go to Tools. You will see “ESP32 Arduino”. Search “AI Thinker ESP32-CAM” , select it.
- Go to File->Examples->Examples for AI Thinker ESP32->ESP32->Camera->CameraWebServer.
- Open that file and in that file, uncomment the line: #define CAMERA_MODEL_AI_THINKER .
- Go to Tools. Do not change any configuration settings. Select correct COM port.
- Finally, Compile and Upload the code. While uploading, as soon as you see the “Connecting…”, press Reset Button on module and release it. Then you will see code uploading progress.
- Once it is uploaded completely, go to Serial monitor, Remove GPIO0-GND jumper cable, again press Reset Button and then you can see the output.
- Copy the IP address to a browser, you will see a new window with functions for camera. Click on “Start Streaming” and then camera will be turned ON.
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
1 x Ai-Thinker ESP32 CAM Development Board WiFi+Bluetooth with AF2569 Camera Module
There are no reviews yet.