Cellular + GPS tracking, all in one Oh yes! Introducing Adafruit FONA 808 MiniGSM + GPS, an all-in-one cellular phone module with that lets you add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS, and data to your project in an adorable little package. (it does not contain a drum machine ). This module measures only 1.75″x1.6″ but packs a surprising amount of technology into its little frame. At the heart is a powerful GSM cellular module (we use the latest SIM808) with integrated GPS. This module can do just about everything.
- Standard 4-pole TRRS headphone jack. Use any ‘Android’ or ‘iPhone’-compatible headset with mic
- Breakouts for external 32Ω speaker and electret mic if you don’t want to use a headphone
- Level shifting circuitry so you can run it with 2.8V to 5V logic.
- Vibrational motor (buzzer) driver so you can have noiseless notifications
- uFL connections for external antennas
- Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity
- Standard SIM slides into the back
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SI
- Fully-integrated GPS (MT 3337 chipset with -165 dBm tracking sensitivity) that can be controlled and query over the same serial port
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 32Ω speaker + electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- PWM/Buzzer vibrational motor control
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection
- Accuracy: approx 2.5 meters
- Tracking : 22
- Acquisition channels: 66
1 x Adafruit FONA 808 – Mini Cellular GSM + GPS Breakout
There are no reviews yet.