8 Channel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Module isa Bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V and steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices.
What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel. Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side. The level converter is very easy to use.
The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the HV pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to LV, and ground from the system to the GND pin.
For example High voltage: 5V, low voltage: 3.3V
HV connect 5V power supply
LV connect 3.3V power supply
GND connect negative, two power supply commons
LVx input and output are 3.3V TTL, HVx input and output are 5V TTL, LVx and TVx bidirectional transfers.
- Material: Plastic + metal.
- Colour: Red and Yellow.
- Portable, small, easy to use.
- Comes with 2 rows of 6 pin, unsoldered.
- Compatible breadboard can be directly inserted in the breadboard.
- It can bidirectionally transfer with 8 channels between high logic voltage and low logic voltage.
|Material||Plastic + metal|
|No. of Channels||8|
|Input Voltage (V)||3.3 ~ 5|
- 1 x 8 Channel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Module.
- 2 x 10 Pin Birg Connector.