This is a Waveshare 5-inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, with a resolution of 800×480 and a capacitive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. This product supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 OS. For the Windows 10/8.1/8 OS, the touch screen supports multi-touch up to 5 points. For some Windows 7 OS, the touch screen supports single touch only. This LCD can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie and WIN10 IoT systems. When the LCD works on systems such as Raspberry Pi, the resolution must be set manually, otherwise, it will cause abnormal display. There is no such problem when the LCD works on the PC version of Windows.
- 800×480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920×1080).
- Capacitive touch control.
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers.
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free.
- When working as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free.
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output.
- Also supports VGA input.
- 1 x 5inch HDMI LCD (H)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1 x Quick start sheet
There are no reviews yet.