Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity
- 10 x Tactile Push Button Switch 6x6x5mm
Amitava Dutta (verified owner) –
Aayush Kumar (verified owner) –
I have thought small size push switch but it is larger than expected, anyway it is good.