The MMC HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) adds a second microSD socket to your Raspberry Pi using the second (or third) SDIO interface.
It can be used with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero (with headers), Zero W* (with headers), 2B, 3B*, 3B+* and 4B (* When used on a Raspberry Pi Zero W, 3B or 3B+ the onboard WiFi is disabled as it is on the SDIO interface used by the MMC HAT).
The Raspberry Pi 4 has three SD controllers so you can use onboard SD, WiFi, and the MMC HAT (SD) at the same time on the Pi4!
- Micro SD card reader. Write new images, repair or modify existing Raspberry Pi installations with ease.
- Additional storage, mount as your home directory or for general storage or backups.
- RAID1 on the root (/) partition for added reliability.
- Connector for Controller Serial Console using our USB Serial Adaptor.
- High-Quality Construction
- Expands the Raspberry Pi’s Onboard Micro-SD Card Socket
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi A+, Raspberry PI B+, Raspberry Pi Zero & Zero W1 (with headers), Raspberry 2B, Raspberry Pi 3B1 & 3B+, Raspberry Pi 4B
- Easy to Use
- 1 x MMC (micro SD) HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 4 x 12mm M2.5 standoff
- 8 x 6mm M2.5 screw
- 4 x stick-on foot
There are no reviews yet.