The PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board is designed to work in conjunction with the popular PICkit 2 or PICkit3 programmer.
Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28 / 40P (A). This flag line short-circuits cap on the A position. The 8.14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P / 14P / 18P / 20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation. (Note: a separate program of the seat)
The seat supports the following programming microcontroller:
- PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
- PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
- PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
- The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)
- 1 x PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board.