Do you have several components to connect to your project and would rather use connectors instead of soldering? The Arduino MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER provides Seeed Studio’s Grove connectors to your MKR board.
The MKR CONNECTOR CARRIER shield is an essential tool for rapidly prototyping activity. It allows you to connect easily and quickly sensors with Grove connectors. This shield can allow you to build applications with different IoT connectivities by simply changing the MKR board and with almost no changes to the code.
Specifications and Features:
- INTERFACE: 14 Grove Connectors
- Analog Inputs: 5 V
- A0,A1,A2,A3,A4 single grove Analog input
- A5, A6 double grove Analog input
- Digital Input/Output 5 V
- D0,D1,D2,D3,D4 single grove I/O (detailed info)
- D5,D6 double grove I/O (detailed info)
- Other Connectors One 5V I2C, One 5V UART
- INPUT VOLTAGE (SCREW TERMINAL BLOCK): 7V – 16V
- CIRCUIT OPERATING VOLTAGE 3.3V
- COMPATIBILITY MKR
1 x Arduino MKR Connector Carrier (Grove Compatible)
There are no reviews yet.