The newest IMX219 8MP Camera Module for Raspberry Pi is not less than the Raspberry Pi official camera V2, this camera module is also equipped with a high-definition IMX219 8MP sensor for shooting HD video and still images. It is excellent in image quality, color fidelity, and low light, supports 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and supports still capture.
For beginners, this is a very easy camera module to get started; for advanced players, this camera module has more knowledge than you should explore and DIY.
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with a fixed focus lens. EFL: 3.04mm, F.NO: 2.0, View Angle: 62.2 (H).
- 8MP More than HD: Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 – 8 Megapixels compared with the official Raspberry Pi Camera v1, not only the resolution is improved, but its image quality, color fidelity, and low light performance are all upgraded by leap. Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration. Please note: This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy).
- Easy to setup: the package comes with a plastic case, and has an integrated tripod mounting hole on the case, which you can install on any 1/4 hole distance tripod. Other accessories: 2 pcs 15pin FPC cables (15/50cm) for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4, 1 pcs 15cm 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W.
- Application: Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers, it offers more to explore. Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
- A fixed focus camera with a lens angle of 62.2 (H) and a focal length of 3.04mm.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts a 1/4” 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Frame Rates: supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes.
- Focal Length: 3.04 mm; Angle of View: H=62.2 degree, V=48.8 degree
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Interface: 2-Lane MIPI
- Focus Distance: 200mm ~ infinity
- Dimensions: 24*25mm
1 x Arducam IMX219 1080P Raspberry Pi Camera Module with ABS Case
There are no reviews yet.