This Arducam IMX477 High-Quality motorized focus camera module integrates a motor that could be controlled by software for a smarter focus, and you will no longer focus the camera by screwing the lens with your bare hands. Instead, keyboard keys or OpenCV can be used to remotely control the focusing process of your HQ camera. Other than its motorized focus, it offers the same picture quality and camera controls as the Raspberry Pi High-Quality camera. However, the Arducam High-Quality Camera Modules do not require any hardware modifications to work with the Jetson platform.
- To use this camera, it is necessary to do hardware and software setup. To do the hardware setup, please follow the instructions given in the link .
- After hardware setup, you need to install the driver before its use. To install driver, please follow the instructions given in the link .
- After driver installation, it is time to use it. Find the “First use” heading in the link and follow the instructions.
Specifications and Features:
- Sensor Model: IMX477
- Shutter Type: Rolling shutter
- Sensor resolution: 4056 x 3040 pixels, 12.3MP
- Image Sensor Format: Type 1/2.3″
- Pixel Size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- Frame Rate: Due to Jetson Nano hardware only supporting [email protected] h.264/h.265 encoding, you cannot use it for [email protected]
- Model No: M23390H08
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H) on Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, 50°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
- Focus Distance: 80mm to infinity
1 × Arducam 12MP IMX477 Motorized Focus High-Quality Camera for Jetson Nano with lens
1 × 300mm 15pin-22pin flex ribbon cable
There are no reviews yet.