The SIM7600E-H 4G HAT is a 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module, which supports
LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfer. it is pretty low power consumption. You can connect this 4G module with a computer to surf the Internet or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high-speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone calls, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
The SIM7600G-H 4G HAT supports telephoto calls and sending SMS by AT Commands using an onboard audio jack.
Based on cloud communication it supports TCP/UDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS communication protocol.
What’s On Board:
- CP2102 USB to UART converter
- NAU8810 audio decoder
- TXS0108EPWR voltage translator: translates 3.3V/5V into 1.8V
- MP2128DT power chip
- MP1482 power chip
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- SIM7600 control interface: for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot
supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot
allows data storage like files, messages, etc.
- 3.5mm earphone/mic jack
- USB interface
for testing AT Commands, getting GPS positioning data, etc.
- USB to UART interface
for serial debugging, or log in to Raspberry Pi
- MAIN antenna connector
- AUX antenna connector
- GNSS antenna connector
- Power switch
- Network status indicator
- Power indicator
- Operating voltage selection jumper
- UART selection jumper
A: access Raspberry Pi via USB to UART
B: control the SIM7600 by Raspberry Pi
C: control the SIM7600 via USB to UART
- PWR configuration jumper
PWR – 3V3: auto startup on power-up (default)
PWR – D6: startup/shut down by the Raspberry Pi D6 pin
Flight mode configuration jumper
NC by default, no flight mode control pin
Flight – D4: flight mode is controlled by the Raspberry Pi D4 pin
- USB connector solder pads
- BOOT forced programming solder pads
Note: this is a region-specific module, please check the supported bands before placing an order.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot for storing data like files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making a telephone call
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status
- Onboard voltage translator, the operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
1 x SIM7600G-H 4G HAT Board
1 x 360° foldable LTE Antenna
1 x Magnetic base GPS External Antenna (B) with 2-meter cable
2 x USB type A plug to Micro plug Cable (Small + Lomg)
1 x RPi screws and Standoff pack (2pcs)
2 x Antenna connector
There are no reviews yet.