The MINI OV5647 Wide angle camera is a custom-designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board’s upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing with cameras.
The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data. The camera is connected to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link that carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- Cellular phones, PDAs, Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- Where the official module fails in terms of focusing and Field of View,etc.
- Lens holder: M12x0.5
- 5MPixel sensor
- Integral IR filter
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- The Camera Lens for Raspberry Pi Camera Board is LN060
- OmniVision 5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lense
– Sensor size: 1/4” (OV5647)
– Resolution: 5MP 2592×1944
– Video: 1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps
– Focal Length: 1.3mm (You can screw the lens for focusing)
– Horizontal Field of View (HFOV): 155°
– Thread Size: M12×P0.5
- Camera Board
– Dimension: 25×24 mm, 4 mounting holes
- Peak Current: 300mA
1 x 5 Megapixels OV5647 Sensor Camera Module
1 x 15cm 15pin FPC cable
There are no reviews yet.