This small 3.5 inch touch screen Raspberry Pi Display module is designed especially for Raspberry Pi, using the latest Linux Core system. This is ideal for DIY anywhere, anytime and does not require any separate power source or case to hold it. The module sits right on top of Pi and an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitors. The screen also comes with a stylus to interact with the small screen.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor
- Supports all revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable models)
- Works with Raspbian/Ubuntu directly
- Comes with a full set of screws and nuts for assembly
- 320×480 resolution, better display
- Lightweight and easy to install
- 1 x 3.5″ Touch-Screen LCD Raspberry Pi Display.
- 1 x Touch Screen Stylus.