This is 20CM Male to Male Breadboard Jumper Cable, 2.54mm – 40PCS. A very Flexible and easily detachable cable to the no. of wires according to your requirement. It has 1Pin male to the 1pin male header with both ends. Also, it is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
This cable is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally for interconnecting the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Dupont Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it is useful with Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in the PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Breadboard connections which allow you plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 20CM Male to Male Jumper Wires 2.5MM – 40Pcs