The VNS1NV04DP-E is a device formed by two monolithic OMNIFET II chips housed in a standard SO-8 package. The OMNIFET II are designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower™ M0-3 technology: they are intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 50KHz applications. Built in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protects the chip in harsh environments.
• Linear current limitation
• Thermal shutdown
• Short circuit protection
• Integrated clamp
• Low current drawn from input pin
• Diagnostic feedback through input pin
• ESD protection
• Direct access to the gate of the power Mosfet (analog driving)
• Compatible with standard Power Mosfet
• In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
1 x 1NV04DP ST
There are no reviews yet.