These amplifiers have several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications. They can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 32 V, with quiescent currents about one−fifth of those associated with the MC1741 (on a per amplifier basis). The LM358 series is equivalent to one−half of an LM324.
The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
Utilizing the circuit designs perfected for Quad Operational Amplifiers, these dual operational amplifiers feature low power drain, a common mode input voltage range extending to ground/VEE, and single supply or split supply operation.
•Short Circuit Protected Outputs
• True Differential Input Stage
• Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V
• Low Input Bias Currents
• Internally Compensated
• Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
• Single and Split Supply Operation
• ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Operation
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
|Input Differential Voltage Range||±32||Vdc|
|Input Common Mode Voltage Range||−0.3 to 32||Vdc|
|Output Short Circuit Duration||Continuous|
|Storage Temperature Range||−65 to +150||°C|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range||0 to +70||°C|
Note: Product may vary from images shown in terms of brand name according to the availability.
- 5 x LM358 Low Power Dual Op-Amp IC DIP-8