The GM320 Non-Contact Laser LCD Display Digital Infrared(IR) Thermometer is used to measure the temperature.
This Infrared Temperature meter can be used to measure temperature in industrial areas keeping a safe distance from the subject in the range of -50°C to 330°C. The Module is very popular because of its useful features like very handy, easy to use, fast response etc.
While using this GM320 Non-Contact Laser LCD Display Digital Infrared(IR) Thermometer just point the temperature meter towards the object which you want to know the temperature and click the button(make sure that the Laser light is following right on the object) and you are done. The temperature meter will display the accurate temperature of the body on LCD Display.
It’s suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot & cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.
Note: Due to some shipping limitations this doesn’t come with AAA batteries you have to buy it separately.
- Precise non-contact IR temperature meter safe and easy to use.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- Laser sight allows for accurate targeting.
- Consist of optics, a temperature sensor, a signal amplifier, a processing circuit, and LCD display.
- Laser on/off switch, Auto power off & temperature data hold.
- 20 seconds auto power off.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit are switchable.
- Simple One-Handed operation.
- Lightweight and compact.
Package Includes :
1 x GM320 Non-Contact Infrared (IR) Handheld Temperature Meter (without batteries)
There are no reviews yet.