This is a Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA (USB A to B)-1feet, you can use it to connect “Arduino Uno”, “Arduino Mega 2560″ or any board with the USB female A port of your computer. Length is approximately 50 cm. Cable color and shape may vary slightly from image as our stock rotates.
This is a standard-issue USB 2.0 cable. the kind that’s usually used for printers, Arduino, etc. Compatible with most SFE designed USB boards as well as USB Arduino boards like the Uno.
Connect your USB printer, scanner and more to your computer. Transmits data at high speeds with error-free, high-performance transmission.
The length of the cable is 50 cm and it is blue in colour.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over Molding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under Mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- 1 x Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA -50cm (USB A to B)